Team Fortress 2 Update Released
October 26, 2017 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Scream Fortress IX has arrived!
- Play your favorite classic Scream Fortress maps!
- Free Halloween contracts and rewards added to the ConTracker!
- Event runs through November 8, 2017
- Updated Brimstone
- Players now crit and healthboost when exiting the Hell area instead of just ubercharge
- Increased slightly RED team respawn time on the last area
- Fixed the coffin music playing into the next round from previous one
- Fixed Monoculus sometimes getting stuck to certain locations
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck to other players in Hell area
- Adjusted preferred nav-path for Merasmus to prevent him going into RED final base
- Fixed The Thermal Thruster not doing 3x damage when landing on enemies
- The Thermal Thruster no longer fully stuns mini-bosses in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed an LOD bug with The Holiday Punch
- Updated model/materials for The War Eagle