Team Fortress 2 Update Released
November 17, 2015 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Added beta support for Steam Controllers. Use the Steam Big Picture interface to select and configure your preferred controller mapping. Controls operate in one of four modes, automatically selected by the game as needed. You can customize the controller layout for each one independently to suit your taste, or just use the defaults.
- “In-Game” operates during regular gameplay. Use the left stick to move, and the right trackpad plus gyro to look around.
- “Menus” turns the right trackpad into a virtual mouse pointer for use in navigating menus (use the triggers to mouse click).
- “In-Game During Popup” covers popup menus that occur during gameplay, like Spy’s Disguise Kit, Engineer’s Build PDA, and the Taunt menu.
- “Spectator” is active while spectating and before respawn.