Team Fortress 2 Update Released
June 2, 2015 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Announcing the Maps Workshop Beta!
- Check out the blog post for more information
- Added bsp_repack command to repack a BSP file with optimal compression
- Maps uploaded to the workshop are automatically compressed
- Added tf_workshop_refresh command to recheck tracked workshop maps and refresh subscriptions
- Added tf_workshop_map_sync command to immediately install a map from the workshop by ID
- Added sv_allow_point_servercommand to disable point_servercommand entities. Defaults to "official" Valve maps only. Can also be set to "disallow" and "always".