Team Fortress 2 Update Released
November 11, 2013 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- The Grandmaster will now update its model based on the owner's current kill streak
- Removed the requirement for SSE2 that was introduced during a previous update
- Updated The Jupiter Jumpers so they can be equipped with the Mantreads and the Gunboats
- Halloween event notes:
- The Eternaween server enchantment can now be used to call a server vote to enable Halloween items on that server for a two-hour period
- Fixed an exploit in Helltower caused by attempting to change teams while in hell
- Updated Halloween spells so that the effects will only be visible during Halloween/Full Moon events. Spells will not be removed from the items they have been applied to.
- All Halloween event items have automatically expired except the Spooky Crate and the Pile Of Curses, which will automatically expire tomorrow.