Team Fortress 2 Update Released
July 28, 2023 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed VSH Casual servers using "mp_winlimit 2" instead of "mp_maxrounds 25"
- Updated pd_selbyen
- Added 0.05 second delay to pd_logic_player_destruction "finale length"
- Added lights in some areas to prevent dark spots
- Remade dock side stair geometry to make it cleaner and steeper
- Extended/added some walls to block sightlines at mid
- Fixed seal floating too high above the ground in certain spots
- Slowed down seal swimming animation
- Clipping improvements
- Optimization improvements
- Various detailing additions and improvements