Team Fortress 2 Update Released
October 6, 2015 - TF2 Team
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- The Invasion Community Update has arrived!
- Fixed a problem with the Steam Overlay for Mac clients
- Fixed a regression with weapon hit sounds
- Hit sounds no longer clip each other
- Min and max pitch values reverted to what they were prior to the October 1st update
- Note: the Advanced Options default slider position is 100, which is normal (0) pitch
- Fixed an issue with the Festive Revolver not drawing correctly
- Fixed an exploit in Mann vs. Machine related to infinite credits
- Fixed an exploit related to The Dalokohs Bar
- Throwables (Jarate, Mad Milk, Flying Guillotine) will now pass through friendly targets at close range. This is the same behavior as rockets and grenades.
- The Powerhouse and Concealed Killer Weapons Cases have been added to the weekly drop list for Gun Mettle Campaign Coin owners